Tuesday 10 April 2012

Versatile Blogger Award

Hi! Ok so I've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by GlamGal. I still can't actually believe that anyone cares enough to read my blog so to be recognised is such a fab achievement, thanks so much!



Please take a moment to check out my nominator's blog BeautyBoxBlog.

Ok so here are the rules:

1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging.
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers that have nominated you.
5. Add the Versatile Blogger Award picture to your blog post.

Right so here are my random facts:

1. I absolutely hate polystyrene with a burning passion, if something comes packaged in it I want to actually be sick.
2. I've seen the film She's The Man so many times I pretty much know the words.
3. My initials are AOK.
4. My cat hates me.
5. I can touch my nose with my tongue.
6. I would rather stay in than go out without fake tan.
7. My favourite possessions are my Tiffany bracelet and my Mulberry Bayswater.

And finally I would like to nominate the following blogs for this award:

sunjunkie
BeautyWondersUK
geekyfashionista
Rianne's Reviews
Paradis
Confessions of a 20 something

If anyone else writes a blog or knows any good blogs to follow let me know
Alex xxx



4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, thank you so much!! I'm so honored! Congrats on the award yourself!! ^_^

    <3 Amanda,
    http://geekyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog! Congratulations! Want to follow each other? :)

    http://bronsonbloopers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!
    I hope you can visit my blog, I have followed yours.
    http://beautyandthemist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete