Saturday 18 February 2012

Model Beauty Tips


So this week I’ve been speaking to some beautiful ladies and some very hot men (it’s a hard life I know) to find out how models keep themselves looking good.


Tom Bradshaw
(photographer: Scott Ninness)
Campaigns: Puma, Nestea, GQ magazine. 


Boys, if you want a body like Tom’s, get ready to work hard! He says he keeps in good shape “by training ridiculously hard in the gym 6 times a week - 4 weight days and 2 circuit. As well as sticking to a strict diet 99% of the time.”
Follow his blog for diet/nutrition and exercise guidance.

His beauty must haves are:
Beard trimmer
Hair clay
Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce aftershave
Body butter (for a shoot)
Whey protein

His ideal Valentines day gift is “something I mentioned I liked a few months ago randomly (not as a hint) and it being remembered...it happened this year too!”


Stephanie Slater


Gorgeous Steph, who has done campaigns for Boohoo.com, Republic and Babyliss, says she can’t live without:
Bio oil
Sudocrem
Dermalogica Face Scrub
Pro Active Deep Cleanser
Moroccan hair oil

She keeps in shape by doing Bikram yoga and eating healthily, although she admits she loves diet coke and chocolate.

Her perfect date night outfit is “something classy, probably a pair of skinny black jeans, dressed up backless top with a black leather jacket, shoe boots and a tote bag.”


David Lancaster
 Twitter: @dclancaster
Campaigns: Abercrombie and Fitch SS/11, Vogue Hommes International, Mens Fitness Cover shoot.

David keeps his skin in perfect condition by using:
A Buf-puf (an exfoliating facial sponge)
Palmer’s Cocoa Butter
Chapstick lipblam
Kiehls or Nivea facial moisturizer

Guys if you fancy dressing like a model, take some tips from David. (Girls, if you fancy a date with David, join the queue). He says, “If you are splashing cash in some fancy restaurant and/or the theatre then a classic smart/casual look would be my attire of choice e.g. chinos, shoes, shirt and blazer. But if it's more of an adventurous date then clothing should reflect what you are doing. No one wants to go to a romantic outdoor spot in a tux now do they?” See not just a pretty face.


Sarah Barrett
Twitter: @Sarah_Barrett_

Stunning Sarah explains how she prepares for a photo shoot like her recent New Look campaign,
“The day before, I try to be super healthy with what I eat and try to exercise. I have a shower in the evening where I exfoliate, shave and wash my hair. I use either Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion to moisturise or Garnier's Summerbody if the client wants a bit of a glow. I blow dry my hair out using a round brush and if they're not done already, I file my nails and use a french manicure pink polish on them.”

Sarah’s main beauty dilemma is her skin, she says “My skin has always been a nightmare, having suffered from acne when I was younger. I regularly have microdermabrasion to make sure my skin gets a good exfoliation, use the Clinique blemish solutions face mask every now and again, and always moisturise my skin to keep it hydrated.”

Her must-have beauty products are:
Chloe perfume
Body Shop coconut body scrub
Clinique blemish solutions oil-control cleansing mask
Eyelash curlers
Vaseline


So there you have it, everything you need to look model beautiful!

Now I'm off to drink 17 gallons of water and do yoga til I cant move...I'm kidding I'm so depressed looking at these photos I'm going to go drown myself in cheesecake.

Thanks SO much to all the lovely lovely models who took part, you're all amazing(ly fit).

Le me know what you think!
xxxx










1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post and great tips..even I also think that hard work is the most important aspect of getting success.. best skin care

    ReplyDelete